TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
16543853991_43bc2884d7_b_d.jpg

Absolutely! I just love the colours in this one. Where did you take it? Just curious.

Nit-picking...the horizon appears to have a slight tilt to the left, or maybe it is just me?

WesternGuy

This was taken on Bottoms Road in Panacea, FL. I'll double check the horizon line....I processed a lot of stuff yesterday; no telling :)
And you were right but only by the smallest smidgeon....but still off. This is the corrected version.

16547416952_4d345e3abe_b_d.jpg

Last edited:
Very pretty! I built an energy plant in Sarasota FL and they really do have some beautiful sunrises and sunsets.
I noticed a couple of spots in the photo btw. Dirty sensor maybe? (Upper left corner)

This was taken on Bottoms Road in Panacea, FL. I'll double check the horizon line....I processed a lot of stuff yesterday; no telling :)
Very pretty! I built an energy plant in Sarasota FL and they really do have some beautiful sunrises and sunsets.
I noticed a couple of spots in the photo btw. Dirty sensor maybe? (Upper left corner)

Yep, just saw those, too. I did a lot of lens change-outs this last weekend. Time to break out the ULEAD and clean that puppy up a bit.

OOOHHH I do like a good sunrise and that is a good sunrise

Very pretty :smile:

What really nails it for me is the reflection of the clouds in the foreground water.

Couple dust flecks in the upper middle. But absolutely beautiful photo!

Lovely scene. Colors are awesome

using tapatalk.

Most reactions

Back