TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ohhhhhhhh,-Lessssssssss---lie.jpg

Great capture. I go out alone a lot. Can't help wondering now, how many times this has happened to me.

Yep, nice one. So . . . did she turn around before it was gone?

So, does that qualify as a photo-bomb?

Yep, nice one. So . . . did she turn around before it was gone?

No but I startled it so that it ran by her almost close enough to brush her backsides...it was a hoot as she was photographing other deer as this one snuck up on her.

A few years ago I went to a floral & macro photography workshop, where we spent the day roaming through a botanic garden. One of the guides told us "Before you shoot something, look behind you. You might see something better."

A few years ago I went to a floral & macro photography workshop, where we spent the day roaming through a botanic garden. One of the guides told us "Before you shoot something, look behind you. You might see something better."

It's good advice. I got something similar when I was in a workshop with one of our experienced club members, and his pointer to us was: "When shooting sunsets, turn around and look at what the setting sun is illuminating - often that's a better picture than the setting sun."

Great capture. I go out alone a lot. Can't help wondering now, how many times this has happened to me.
Brian, I think we can safely say that it's relatively unlikely your butt has ever attracted a deer! :lol:
Unfortunately, I have no witty reply to that.

Most reactions

Back