3$_MG_2180.jpg
4$_MG_2181.jpg
5$_MG_2209.jpg
6$_MG_2212.jpg
7$_MG_2222.jpg
8$_MG_2225.jpg
9$_MG_2237.jpg
10$_MG_2238.jpg

I like the modern building of #2, nice composition. With #3 I like the vantage point but I'd think about the framing so you could keep the trash cans mostly out of the photo. I might think too about framing, some like #1 and 9 might be cool shot vertically, it might enhance the lines and bring the viewer farther into the scene. I really like the balance in #7 with the blue having some geometric shape that takes the viewer up the steps. #10 is nicely composed, that might work well either way, horizontally or vertically, I like the line of palm trees in the background.

'Music' is cool, I might think about if you could play around with your vantage point to eliminate that lower left edge of concrete curb, and if you'd been able to get lower you might have gotten it without the tops of the pop machines (unless you want to make those part of the photo, then I'd think about how can those fit into the Music composition). Nice to see you working on your photography and composition, looks like you're thinking about what you're framing and composing. I've sometimes gone back and photographed the same thing from a different vantage point and gotten another different photo of a subject and scene.

honestly.... I'm overwhelmed by the number of photos... and #7 I like the best

some of these I thought you wanted symmetry but you made some decisions I don't understand #1 #4 #6 #9

GASP! What did you DO with the people!? :shock:

honestly.... I'm overwhelmed by the number of photos... and #7 I like the best

some of these I thought you wanted symmetry but you made some decisions I don't understand #1 #4 #6 #9

I like #7, too. The rests are the sense of perspectives and walk-through. I was not intended to be symmetry, but it gives me something to think about.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back