OJ sentenced

Reports are still all over the place. Some are saying at least 6 years, some up to 15.

he should be forced to watch Naked Gun movies all day, every day, for 15 years

he should be forced to watch Naked Gun movies all day, every day, for 15 years
I would do that, you wouldn't even have to put me in jail. :)

I thought it was 15 years sentence with parole after 6 years. So at the most its 15 and the least its 6

I'll put a $5-er (USD) on him getting whacked in prison.

Looks like he gets an opportunity for parol in 9 years but a minimum of 15 (from CNN). Sounds odd... maybe he can start to make a case at 9 years but even if successful needs to serve 15 before he's freed?

Funny quote from the CNN article:

"Earlier in this case, at a bail hearing, I said to Mr. Simpson I didn't know if he was arrogant, ignorant or both," Glass said. "During the trial and through this proceeding I got the answer, and it was both."

... and what's with his pics. Does he pose to look stupid simply out of habit?

and the world of comedy loses another great actor

I would do that, you wouldn't even have to put me in jail. :)
Same here. Love those movies.

What did OJ do now, or is this something to do with the last thing he claims he didnt do.

At 61 years old right now, even if he spends only 9 inside, he ain't gonna be jumpin' any more benches at airports doing Hertz Commercials when he does get out.

But, as arrogant an SOB as he is, my bet is that he wouldn't even live 9 years in prison to ever get out.

Here's hoping that he has seen his last golf course, other than on TV.

Or that he spends 23 hours a day, looking out his window at one.

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy......

I'm not sure but he may have to do more than a minimum of 5/6 years as I think I heard something in the sentencing of "Consecutive" not "Concurrent" in listing the sentences for different counts he was convicted of.

Most reactions

Back