ok girls...

Corry... I now that you are going to add some fruits to the image (about your grocery run) but please do not cover everything there... :p after all the guy in the shot is a second (almost) naked guy on the forum (I'm not sure if you remember Hertz naked here :p:p)

mentos, if naked is all you needed, all you had to do was ask :wink: :greenpbl: :greenpbl: :greenpbl:

my poor thread gone to hell again! :lmao:

wth, ok chickies and MD, lets see those bikini pics!

it's because you start all those dirty threads here, Jon :D:D
So.. if you really wanna then ok... post your bikini pics :D:D

JonMikal said:
ok chickies and MD
haha did you notice that TPF is divided into 2 parts: chickies and MD heheh
it sounds like MD and the rest of the dirty-minded world :D

ohhh Scotty! I almost forgot about you :) and maybe we - girls on the forum will have a little bit of fun? POST YOUR BIKINI PICTURE!!! please!!!
c'mon girls!!! We will have some nice views here if we encourage others to show up :)

mentos_007 said:
ohhh Scotty! I almost forgot about you :) and maybe we - girls on the forum will have a little bit of fun? POST YOUR BIKINI PICTURE!!! please!!!
c'mon girls!!! We will have some nice views here if we encourage others to show up :)

Heh, no one wants to see that. But I do have this, though I have posted it before

01bdb7bb.jpg

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Ya'll.... To funny! MD... man.. I didn't know you looked so good in a 2 piece! :hail:

hey karissa, I remember like it was yesterday a picture if you in a little blue two piece you posted in the forum. I think its time for that to come back! :)

graigdavis said:
hey karissa, I remember like it was yesterday a picture if you in a little blue two piece you posted in the forum. I think its time for that to come back! :)
:shock: :shock: :oops: :oops: :oops: I think not! No one wants to see those..... :confused:

karissa said:
:shock: :shock: :oops: :oops: :oops: I think not! No one wants to see those..... :confused:

if i didnt have to format my harddrive every couple of months, id still be looking at it. :):):)

md

all these females saying they'd wear this & that... all i gotta say is:

xscuseless.gif

Most reactions

Back