Ok, give me the works!

Oh my.... how good are YOU!!! These are (as per usual!) awesome shots. #3 & #4 are 'probably' my faves but, heck, i love them ALL. Did think that the hand in #2 looked a little weird (how picky!), and may have looked better hanging on to the rail? to show off the ring and look a little more natural?? Anyway, you know how much i love your work so i promise not to carry on too much! But must ask..... sorry!..... is the highlight/glow a Kubota special??? Looks hot, you rock xxx

elsaspet said:
I LOVE you Cory!!!! You've ALWAYS been there for me and a ton of other people. You made a tremendous impression early on. You were so kind when I was taking crappy photos of dead ivy on the side of my house. I'll never forget it. You are everyone's cheerleader (the Paula Abdual of the forum), and you are one of the first to inspire me to reach further. Saying what you said means the world to me.

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!
Much Love,
Cindy

Aaaw! Thanks! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

4 and 5 are absolutely rockin! nuthin I'd change about those two. :D

first one...tho I am a serious tilter I think it's tilted just a tad too much and I find the green posts in the reflection distracting...think this would work better with a cleaner BG...also I would clone those flowers sticking in on the right. I'm only sayin all this cos I know u can take it :lol: I really like her pose tho and the sharpness is bang on.

second one: like the treatment...little heavy for me...I like to dial it back so it just enriches the image without too much glow...just me. Also I'd crop some off the top...she's a bit low in the frame....stunning locations BTW!

Third: tilt is workin better on this one for me...the highlights seem on the verge of being blown tho...yer applying the 'ethereal glow' effect as I like to call it...correct me if i'm wrong

last one is ok...her expression isnt doing much for me and the blown highlight in the BG is distracting...but she's so hot it don't matter anyway :lol: these would go equally well in a modelling magazine!

I just love the BG in 4 and 5.

great stuff cindy!!:D

Very beautiful pictures Cindy :) I love your style and processing. But I agree with April on the 6th one. Do you maybe have one where her head is a tilted towards her left shoulder?

Most reactions

Back