Ok, got one :P, What do you drive?*give up*

PreludeX

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
haha, tired of gettin shot down :p by preposted things, so here, what do you drive?
Me, i drive my chevrelegs, a 20inch bmx bike(all this while im in seattle for school) but when i go home, i drive my 89 honda prelude si, 90 mitsubishi galant(snowboarding car) and 84 ford bronco with a 4inch lift :D how about yall???

Sorry to throw up the Triple A at you again but this has been convered before as well. (figured I could be somewhat obscure to keep in the same spirit as his post....)

Anyway, Mine is a S-10 Blazer

Nissan Xterra and Nissan Z 350

Corvette when its not in the shop
Jeep Liberty

Hot summer days.... 1969 BSA Lightning 650 or 2003 Honda CB919

Daily driver.... (grocery assault vehicle) 1999 Chevy Canepa Specialty Suburban (454 with a Whipple Supercharger)

Work...... 1999 GMC Sierra 3/4 T Ext Cab Long bed 4x4 truck

Fun ..... 1973 Pontiac Formula Firebird 455 with a 4 speed.

Wow! Lotsa Vettes here... here's a pic of mine:

vet.jpeg

Well PG i bet your in the poorhouse with all the gas you gotta by for all those gas guzzelers LOL J/K

i got a 2003 Lancer OZ rally that i share with my gf. Soon to have a Subaru WRX though ;)

Havoc said:
Well PG i bet your in the poorhouse with all the gas you gotta by for all those gas guzzelers LOL J/K

quote]

Yeah those old 70's muscle cars were hogs... thing about the new cars like Corvettes is they get awesome gas mileage because of FI and gearing. I get about 32mpg highway.

My commute is short. The hot rod gets very little drive time. Mostly a Sunday cruise or a drive to the local cruise night. I have 4 large kids so having something big enough is a must. Thank God the company pays for my gas. :p If I'm solo, the motorcycle is the best. Although I have to admit, the So. Cal. freeway system sucks and is DAMN scary on a bike. Especially when those guys in the big trucks realize I'm a girl. :roll:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back