Ok, got one :P, What do you drive?*give up*

I drive a 91 Geo Prizm and sometimes get to drive Aubrey's Celica :)

photogoddess said:
My commute is short.

Oh my... I envy you. Mine is about 1:15min. I work on the opposite side of the metroplex.

photogoddess said:
I have 4 large kids so having something big enough is a must.

We plan on getting a minivan for that.. if I could stop buying photog equipment :roll:

photogoddess said:
Thank God the company pays for my gas. :p

Geez that must be nice.

photogoddess said:
If I'm solo, the motorcycle is the best. Although I have to admit, the So. Cal. freeway system sucks and is DAMN scary on a bike.

When I first moved to Dallas I bought another bike (blue & white gsxr-750). Yes, they're a blast and fun to drive, but on the highway, it was down right scary. We moved here from oklanhoma where you can actually own a bike. People blowing by like I was standing still yet going 75mph was NO fun. Plus I kept having images of that old "spy hunter" game where the bike gets bumped off the road because someone forgets to check their blind spot :shock:

AlisonS said:
I drive a 91 Geo Prizm and sometimes get to drive Aubrey's Celica :)

We owned a Geo once and it wa sthe worst vehicle we ever had; it fell apart about about 80k miles. Celicas are unbelievably reliable, my buddy bought one for $700 and has had it for like 4 years now; when he bought it it had like 180k on it.

Been here done this, but anyway . . .

My project car,
z283131.jpg

My Daily Driver,
GPSD1.jpg
[/img]

so just you guys know, i will come up with something new that no one has done, it will be my greatest goal if i have to, if i have to quit photography just to sit and think about this i will.. you guys better be prepared!!!!

Canon Fan said:
Been here done this, but anyway . . .

My project car,
z283131.jpg

My Daily Driver,
GPSD1.jpg
[/img]

What year is the Camero?
Had a 79 Z28 many moons ago...sure do miss that car, but the Vette isn't too bad either :wink:

92 Subaru Liberty Sedan (dying a slow death)

Can't wait till i get an RS Turbo Liberty. :twisted:

Bokeh said:
Celicas are unbelievably reliable, my buddy bought one for $700 and has had it for like 4 years now; when he bought it it had like 180k on it.

Here here brotha. It's my second one. The first, I sold with 256000 miles on it and it had never been to the shop. This one has 186k and is still strong. Love 'em.

That particular Z28 is an '83. The engine in it right now is a 1972ish 330hp/350ci until I get my 406sb done. Just bought that car last year to replace my very ill faded 84 (black one in background)

The Grand Prix GTP on the bottom in a '94. Fun car but expensive as heck to maintain :cry:

hobbes28 said:
Here here brotha. It's my second one. The first, I sold with 256000 miles on it and it had never been to the shop. This one has 186k and is still strong. Love 'em.

Yeah I think cars like that gave people the idea that "all" japanese-made cars are great; when in fact of course they are not. I've owned a couple of lemon mitsu's and stuff. But honda & toyota? Yeah, great car companies, doesn't matter that they're in Japan. That's just the human brain trying to simplify things again: "Oh, japanese cars are great."

Another one is Volvo. Most people don't realize what tanks those are. I've seen some of htem with 500k miles. I also love the way they smell on the inside. Nice.

Most reactions

Back