Ok here they are FIRST WEDDING PHOTOS

Seven7109

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
:wink: I was a wreck but managed to get through lol, I am glad I did it and learned alot today !!! Here are a few and I will put the rest up with a link soon zzzzzzzzzzz I am zonked.

They were fast edits for now and any critiques are welcome :)

IMGP0485.jpg

IMGP0184.jpg

IMGP0173-1.jpg

IMGP0089-1.jpg

IMGP0036-1-1.jpg

IMGP0032-1.jpg

Get that sign out of #4 and you will have a winning photo!!! What a great shot! #5 is really unusual and I really like it. So far, the only one I'm not crazy about is the first one. I'd like to see the top of her head. ;)

Thanks wildmaven :) I will edit out the sign for sure, I have a few with her head lol that I will post as well.

Here are a few more

IMGP0070-1.jpg

IMGP0086.jpg

IMGP0212.jpg

IMGP0487.jpg

Excellent shots. As said above by maven, the shot missing the head is a bit strange, and i think the final shot is too noisy in the dark areas, but apart from that minor fault, you have done very very well!

Keep it up!

Thanks :) Moonfruit they were just quickly edited with picasa through my very tired eyes lol, just wanted to put some up on here after everyone was so kind with all their help.

When they are edited with ps they will be better and I will post them on my blog :)

The last ones seem to have a bit of noise. The cake shot I would have moved to the left a little bit so you dont have that wall ending in the shot.

Overall very nice tho :) i especially like the third

I like the lights in the cake shot. Would that we all could have such a nice setting for the cake. It seems lke every wedding I have shot the cake is just jammed into some corner or sitting in the middle of the room where the only background you can get is the floor or people.

Yeah the desert table was really nice and they had these trays of cakes with strawberries that I got some cool shots of :) Love the critiques thanks, anything that you guys see differently really helps :)

Only one I don't like is the very first one with their heads cut off. The rest are really nicely done. The 2nd especially is my favorite, it's a candid but really nicely composed.

Ok so far I fixed this one and have done a few crops , do they look alright ?

IMGP0089-1.jpg

IMGP0005.jpg

IMGP0274.jpg

IMGP0363.jpg

IMGP0481.jpg

Ya done good! I love the clone on your black and white rb/fg shot. Very nice!
Killer job for the first time out. :)

Thanks guys :) I am just glad I got through it with no major problems lol. Last night I showed a neighbor the ones I am giving them and she really loved them so I hope they will be happy as well *crosses fingers*

I give all you pro photographers props for doing it all the time :thumbup:, it is not easy at all.

Here is a link to the rest of them and there is a sub album there as well with more :) I am still trying to decide which ones to use for my site.
http://s184.photobucket.com/albums/x289/Sandra7109/summer%20shots/wedding/

Most reactions

Back