Mike Lamb

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
ok i get it.jpg

Poor devil looks a bit cold!

Ha! That's pretty cute!
I might not find it nearly as funny if it wasn't sunny and on its way to 70+F here today… :D

Supposed to be over 80 F here today Sharon. Jeep top went down yesterday and it was a great drive in this morning. SOOOOOOOOO ready for this weather to stick around.

Ha! That's pretty cute!
I might not find it nearly as funny if it wasn't sunny and on its way to 70+F here today… :D

Supposed to be over 80 F here today Sharon. Jeep top went down yesterday and it was a great drive in this morning. SOOOOOOOOO ready for this weather to stick around.

My first ragtop day happened last Monday; 78 and sunny--took the day off and drove around Cades Cove, several times.
This morning was another first for the spring season--first morning that it was mild enough to drive TO work with the top down!!

Gonna dip back close to freezing this weekend, but it'll be short-lived. At this point, it is clearly Spring here. Daffodils and hyacinths are in bloom, even my Japanese magnolia is starting to bloom!

But….judging from that picture…I'm guessing the OP may not be experiencing the same thing quite way. Hang in there, Mike, Spring IS coming!!

Thanks all. Winter has a grip.

Most reactions

Back