OK, I'm claiming this forum as my OWN! LOL!!

Artograph

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Again...playing with my pics... :confused:

bus005-1.jpg

ACK!!!! :crazy:

OK...I give up. :madass:

...LMAO!

Sigh. :neutral:

Why? The forum won't surrender?
There you are then! Ha! :mrgreen:

I've just noticed that LaFoto is close to 30,000 posts! How the heck...

I love the shot of the bus. I'm not a fan of the vignetting, however.

YES!!!!!! :clap::clap::clap::smileys:Woohoo!!!! LOL!! (Finally!)

OK, OK.....Move it along.....Nothing to see here!!! :wav:

And, while I really like the first two you posted (you have a wonderful eye for composition), they don't have the greatest tonal range. That may be a stylistic choice on your part, as all three of these images lean towards the dark end of the spectrum.

And, while I really like the first two you posted (you have a wonderful eye for composition), they don't have the greatest tonal range. That may be a stylistic choice on your part, as all three of these images lean towards the dark end of the spectrum.

Thank you so much! As a "noobie" I really appreciate all your comments!

And, as a "noobie" I'm still working things out and playing with it all....these were all pp in the "EasyShare" software that came with my camera....I agree about the tone.....the software I have is somewhat limiting! ;)

Actually, tonight was the first time I've played with the software...It's so fun!!! :D

Unfortunately, the 1st 2 are prints that were scanned, then uploaded onto PhotoBucket, and so they are not as sharp. I'll try to post them again (tomorrow), as I've figured out how to take the pics off my camera and directly into a file in my 'puter!!

Thanks again!

Most reactions

Back