OK, I'm off again.......: )

photo gal

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit!
Website
www.lulu.com
Well I am off to what should be a great four or five day get away.....to santa barbara........first stop....ventura.... for tonights concert of Los Lobos......Then off to stay at the cliff house overlooking the ocean.....yay........the the art walk and the bike racing event.....And well too many plans to put all in here....Looking forward to it and I will be taking my camera but this is afterall a romantic trip so hopefully I'll be too busy for much picture taking!
:blushing:

I'll miss you all and hope you have a great time while I'm gone!:hugs: :hugs:

Take care! : ) Carolyn

photo gal said:
Well I am off to what should be a great four or five day get away.....to santa barbara........first stop....ventura.... for tonights concert of Los Lobos......Then off to stay at the cliff house overlooking the ocean.....yay........the the art walk and the bike racing event.....And well too many plans to put all in here....Looking forward to it and I will be taking my camera but this is afterall a romantic trip so hopefully I'll be too busy for much picture taking!
:blushing:

I'll miss you all and hope you have a great time while I'm gone!:hugs: :hugs:

Take care! : ) Carolyn

Have a blast, PhotoGal ... we'll miss you!

Be safe!

:hugs:

:boogie:

Have fun...Santa Barbara is beautiful! :hugs:

That sounds wonderful! Enjoy!

ooo, it sounds wonderful!! :thumbup: Glad you're taking the camera along.

Have a great time - stay safe! Guess we'll see you on the other side. I'll miss ya! :hugs:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back