Ok, lets get to know everyone.

All I'm saying is that after hearing about:

"Rechts- oder Linksträger"

And now about how much you "like" yourself... my mind is easily steared towards the gutter

I'm going to be an architect; or at least thats the plan.

I firmly believe I could sit down and watch every episode of the Sopranos and not even get up to pee, its that good.

I have a full motorcycle license, I will ride again someday! Possibly the most fun ever.

I once kicked LostProphets ass in a train station. Owned.

Ok, I'll have a go at this.

I am getting back into photography after many years of point and shoot numbness.

I am a licensed pilot with about 250 hours in the log book (I haven't flown in many years though :( )

I race a 92 Mazda Miata in Autocross competition, my wife co-drives the car too. We also own a 2002 Mustang GT, a 1998 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport (the rallycross car) and a 2004 Toyota Sienna minivan. Yes, 4 cars for 2 drivers. There's nothing wrong with that, is there?

My Mom is in desperate need of a kidney, but due to antigens in her blood, she can't accept a cadaver kidney. My brother, sisters and I have all been tested to no avail. :(

My wonderful wife of 10.5 years (we've been together since New Year's Eve 1990!!) an my beautiful daughters (8 and 5 years old) are my life. I can't imagine life without them.

I'm a photography student but I don't like education. My plan is to study photography at University next year for four years, I may even do a post grad course. I hate being taught by another though.

I like trying to be a better person.

I want to travel and maybe one day go to Mars (Don't laugh).

I've always been fascinated by colour and sight, I feel like the only person who ever looks up.

I suffer from MDD which I naughtily use to excuse my misbehaviour. Medication however stunts my creativity so I've gone cold turkey for the time being which has given me really vivid dreams. Last night my grandfather who I'm not even sure is even alive sent me a gift of a bed canopy, it was black, heavy and plastic and on wheels, it was completely pointless.

I'm 18 which means I can legally smoke and drink in England.

My Mum will be living in Gran Canaria as of next week.

My dad should be getting a new front tooth for Christmas.

My sister is pregnant and will be getting married before the birth, she probably weighed at least 18 stone before the pregnancy so she's a little worried about her dress, she's lovely.

My best friend is a girl, she's taller then me and has bigger feet. She's a Hindu and has family everywhere on the planet who she can just drop in on, it bugs me. I haven't seen her in a while.

I joined this forum for inspiration, things are better now then they were last week.

I'm Jeremy, I'm 16 and schizophrenic. I make mistakes all the time, and rarely learn from them. I try and be a badass, but I'm just a wimp. I pick fights I don't finish. I have a girlfriend that is out of my league and I'm amazed she puts up with my **** and stays with me. She's on the phone with a guy that is ripped. I have man boobs and I hate it. I write poetry that sucks. I'm not sure if I'm straight.

I use "fish" as a cursing word.
I'm Norwegian (no, the polarbears doesn't walk in the street and trolls doesn't smile and have long noses)
This is the only english-speaking forum I'm registred on.
I don't like dogs.
I feel that the people who works in the photo-stores are arrogant
I don't like when people says "yes" when I try to explain something for them when I'm not done with the sentence.

You are a fish.

I'm Jeremy, I'm 16 and schizophrenic. I make mistakes all the time, and rarely learn from them. I try and be a badass, but I'm just a wimp. I pick fights I don't finish. I have a girlfriend that is out of my league and I'm amazed she puts up with my **** and stays with me. She's on the phone with a guy that is ripped. I have man boobs and I hate it. I write poetry that sucks. I'm not sure if I'm straight.
this is, without a doubt, one of the most interesting posts ive ever read and i dont know why.

I am old enough to know better but still too young to care.(I wish)
I am a legend in my own mind.
Sometimes I repeat myself.
Sometimes I repeat myself.
I have never had a broken bone.
I have had a broken heart.
I love the quiet and solitude of walking in a snowstorm.
I am an underachiever.
I hate to type!!!!
Long ago, back in high school ,I always made sure to be nice to the less popular kids.
I love the combination of dark hair and blue eyes.
I have bedroom blue eyes and I am not afraid to use them.
I do not have dark hair.:(

I can trace my lineage back to a traveler on the Mayflower (along with 20 million other Americans/Canadians but... shhhhh)

I have visited 23 countries and by next May I should be at 25

I almost always go up stairs by twos

I have never broken or fractured a bone (too whimpy to go out there and do anything risky apparently)

I adore reading. I am a horrible writer.

I learnt Morse code when I was 4(ish). Can't recall any of it now though. (That was under threat that if my father was climbing and got stuck in an avalanche he could communicate back for help... that's right... it makes no sense to me either. However, it is ironic...)

That's all for now folks

My Mom is in desperate need of a kidney, but due to antigens in her blood, she can't accept a cadaver kidney. My brother, sisters and I have all been tested to no avail. :(

Whoah, I just wrote with three other people a 2000+ word paper on highly sensitized women in need of kidney transplants, best of luck to her!

Im a freak...always have been and always will be.
Been here 5 years,and have not learned anything, according to all the know is alls here, my photos suck.
My dog is my best friend.
I enjoy strolling cemeteries,
I love the outdoors, and being alone
...and Im hungry.

Most reactions

Back