Ok Minicoop

Rick58

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok Minicoop, step aside with that clunky Hasselblad. :lol:
Mr. FedEx guy delivered a Rollei 6006 on my door step yesterday. with its purdy CZ 2.8 HFT Planar.

I'm going to soon have enough film camera's, I'm going to run out of reasons to not buy a roll of film....:lol:

I'm going to soon have enough film camera's

OK I'm calling bulls**t here. There is no such thing as enough film cameras. ;)

Very, very nice. I had my eye on one for a while, but decided I had no idea how to repair it so I let it go. Probably to you, actually-time frame is right.

Utterly worthless W/O pics.... ;-)

C'mon Rick, some of the youngsters around here probably have NO idea what a 6006 looks like!

Mighty odd looking things, but it's function over form, eh? Or is it beauty is in the eye of the beholder? Or is it I can't see the camera when my eye's up to the viewfinder? :lol:

I'm going to soon have enough film camera's

OK I'm calling bulls**t here. There is no such thing as enough film cameras. ;)

Very, very nice. I had my eye on one for a while, but decided I had no idea how to repair it so I let it go. Probably to you, actually-time frame is right.
:lol: Yeah, you're right. You can never have enough. I'm proof. Ask my wife :lol: . As far as home repair, it sure won't be happening with this. I'd have to brush up on my electronics first.

Oh, and shouldn't we all get a virtual cigar too?
I wouldn't. They can cause virtual cancer, ya know :wink:

Utterly worthless W/O pics.... ;-)

C'mon Rick, some of the youngsters around here probably have NO idea what a 6006 looks like!
They're coming, they're coming:wink:

Mighty odd looking things, but it's function over form, eh? Or is it beauty is in the eye of the beholder? Or is it I can't see the camera when my eye's up to the viewfinder? :lol:
Yeah they are odd looking. Like a high tech Brownie. I came across a deal I couldn't refuse, so I didn't.

Here's a couple shots. The lighting is off the cuff, but it will do

$r1.jpg$r2.jpg$r3.jpg

We now need a "This thread is no longer worthless because it has pics" smiley thing. But now we need pics from it. So go do that. :)

Looks to be in fantastic shape. Definitely used, but that's a good thing.

Wow, I missed this until now. Congrats on the new toy! It looks gorgeous - clean as a whistle. Kudos on getting the Planar lens, too. :thumbup:

Great find - now let's see what all this wholesome goodness will do for you. Unless I missed the new shots, too. :mrgreen:

Wow, I missed this until now. Congrats on the new toy! It looks gorgeous - clean as a whistle. Kudos on getting the Planar lens, too. :thumbup:

Great find - now let's see what all this wholesome goodness will do for you. Unless I missed the new shots, too. :mrgreen:

I'm planning a trip Saturday to some land I have in up state Pa. I'm going to take it along and try it out. Just so I'm not tempted by the digital demons, I better leave the Nikon home.:) Thanks Terri!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back