ok ms. terri...

That was way more eggy than cheesy.

know what mean mate!

yeaaaah.

terri, 'trash then hijack'?...is this your new motto?
bwahahahaha!! No, but I could make it my new title, just for you! :lol:

Poor little muffin....he worked so hard.....

Here:
:hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

then we can start to make it....better......;)

very nice photo and beautiful tree~~~~~~is it Japaness Cherry tree?? :smileys:

terri said:
bwahahahaha!! No, but I could make it my new title, just for you! :lol:

Poor little muffin....he worked so hard.....

Here:
:hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

then we can start to make it....better......;)

na nana nanana na ;)

Shan, where in the heck have you been?

I was going to ask about the sepia effect as well Jon was it intentional or just a side effect from the tweaking in PS, it really does seem to suit quite well in that scene though.

Scurra said:
I was going to ask about the sepia effect as well Jon was it intentional or just a side effect from the tweaking in PS, it really does seem to suit quite well in that scene though.

yes, the sepia was intentional...after converting to b&w and working the channel mixer, i adjusted the color balance to create the sepia look. thanks Scurra.

I'm with ya Jon...we must find a PS cure...but I'm still gonna break down and get a filter or film :lol: BTW, you can get a 58mm IR filter for about 40 bucks...

This would look amazing with real IR film.. cause the bits of sky not covered by the foliage would have a dark tone giving contrast and more detail to the foliage.
I think I'm going to invest in either a Ilford SFX filter or a deep red filter and use some Ilford SFX 200 film soon.

John the Greek said:
This would look amazing with real IR film.. cause the bits of sky not covered by the foliage would have a dark tone giving contrast and more detail to the foliage.
I think I'm going to invest in either a Ilford SFX filter or a deep red filter and use some Ilford SFX 200 film soon.

you're right. when i start receiving project donations, i'll buy a magic marker and fill those in ;)

thanks all for your words of encouragement.

i'm scared to say anything....i thought this was general section..i dont go on critic section...(if you dont have anything nice to say, motto...) besides, term fish outta water applies....

i liked the pic...i really did..terri is a tough crowd, 'eh jon?? or did you tick her off ??

i liked the pic...i really did..terri is a tough crowd, 'eh jon?? or did you tick her off ??
:biglaugh: why yes.....he did, actually..... :biglaugh: so I dinged his crappy image!!

Isn't that right, Johnny? :fangs:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back