Ok, my D90 night shots

JerryinToronto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Here is a shot of a nicely decorated house using my D90 and no flash at 800 ASA, no tripod.
3145851936_584e6dc9ce_m.jpg

This house won award for best decorated house
3145018101_9aedb8f514_m.jpg

And here's one of my two daughters, using candle light and some low light room light.
3145016149_f8d670eb77_m.jpg

In all cases, there is some grain evident but very little. My next assignment will be taking some time exposures, once I find my blasted tripod!!:lol:
Jerry

Uhhmm... its not called ASA anymore, its called ISO. ;)

You could at least link those flickr pictures to something a little bigger than 3/4 inch X 1 inch (on my 26" monitors, thats literally how big those thumbnails are coming out to... it would make it a lot easier to see. Generally 640 X 480 is nice. Nothing bigger than 800 X 600, though... for our friends that are not on high speed internet access.

decent pics.. from what i can see at the small size, but i dont think this is where they belong... the beyond the basics is not a place to post photos..

Uhhmm... its not called ASA anymore, its called ISO. ;)

You could at least link those flickr pictures to something a little bigger than 3/4 inch X 1 inch (on my 26" monitors, thats literally how big those thumbnails are coming out to... it would make it a lot easier to see. Generally 640 X 480 is nice. Nothing bigger than 800 X 600, though... for our friends that are not on high speed internet access.

Come on Jerry, you still have a 10X loop lying around from your film days don't ya???
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I want to see the first two much larger. Please?

Dude you've got YEARS of experience over me, don't be asking me about loops... LMAO!

Well heck, I think I have an extra loop lying around. I could send it to you. Then those thumbnails would look a whole lot bigger. You would look kind of silly with your nose pressed to the screen, but they would be bigger. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Upload the photos to photo bucket or flickr, then copy and paste the img code in the reply section. There is an option in photo bucket where you can chose which size you want to upload.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back