OK, my turn...C & C

LuckySo-n-So

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I guess I've been "running my mouth" (can you do that on a non-spoken medium?) on here long enough. Here are a few pics I took today:

1. My nephew. I realize comp isn't very good, but checking on Lighting and focus.

2. My Bro-n-law and puppy. Wail away.

3. Little black puppy wants out... (black dogs are SO difficult to photograph).

Attachments

• $036.jpg
    $036.jpg
    345.3 KB · Views: 88
  • $139.jpg
    $139.jpg
    323.4 KB · Views: 77
  • $164.JPG
    $164.JPG
    87.1 KB · Views: 86
Well, I really don't think that I'm qualified to comment, but I'll give it a shot since this is the beginners' section:

#1 Looks very natural, like that's exactly what the child would look like if I were standing right there.

#2 I liked this photo the most for some reason and I'm not sure why. I think its because of the balance between the puppy and guy. Plus, I like the background.

#3 I wanted to like this photo best because I thought it was the most interesting. It felt like something was missing and I can't put my finger on it.

I'm sorry. My comments aren't very helpful, but they are great pictures.

John

#3 I wanted to like this photo best because I thought it was the most interesting. It felt like something was missing and I can't put my finger on it.

I'm sorry. My comments aren't very helpful, but they are great pictures.

John

I know what you mean. I think the fact that you can't see the puppy's entire head or eyes is taking away from it somehow. That and the fact that, like I said, black dogs are very difficult to photograph.:banghead:

But thanks for your kind words. Both of y'all.

Most reactions

Back