ok now working- MY VERY FIRST PHOTOS

giggle81

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
OK, Think I have figured out how to post them so here goes my post again:

Hello, I'm a newbie to this forum and photography in general. My brother lent me his camera he has just started using as a hobby a- manual slr or something I think ( cost £80 secondhand) and I took a few shots yesterday and wondered what other people think. I haven't ever used a camera like this before or done anything photography wise so don't be too harsh! I used a black and white film - though not "proper b+w it has a colour process. I still have absolutely no idea what I am doing! I just looked for pretty shots and twisted the lens round hoping to focus and stuff! These are 4 of my first ones ever taken yesterday might post more from the same film later.
Hoping to learn lots more,
giggle

CNV00008.jpg

CNV00009.jpg

CNV00025.jpg

CNV00021.jpg

Holy Cramolie! could you make them bigger? :lol:

a smaller size would make them a lot easier to see!

haha, good work though!! they are very nice and full of contrast, i love them!! but yeah, you should shrink them down a tad.

md

500 or 600 pixels is considered even more "web friendly".

Also a 500 pixel/72 dpi file isn't going to be much good for printing, so no one can rip off your pics (at least decent copies of them).

The people on dial up may want to get there housework done while downloading this post :wink:

Good pictures, I like your style.

Oh you may want to rotate your vertical pictures before posting also

Most reactions

New Topics

Back