ok ok ok you got me crap now im just one more photoshop freak

TheCanonMan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I use to hate people to did this and now i'm doing it. This is my first ever try at photoshop adding in a sky to a sky line

nighttower.jpg

let me know

Good job :thumbup:

The color of the sky compliments the building nicely. There is one lighter spot on the right hand side of the sky. It might be natural, but it does kind of draw your eye to it. But that's just me picking. Looks great!

Befor the photoshop it looked like this as for the spot I know I see it i'm just thinking about how to fix it

befor.jpg

wow...what a great finish....did you study PS...?
Would never know how to use PS in such a good way...

Very well done. It is very dramatic now, beautiful result.

At first I knew it was photoshopped but then i though, it really adds to this shot! The orange contrasts nicely with the beige building, and there are no imperfections in the sky besides the one light flare, as woodsac mentioned draws your eye. Great shot!

I think it looks great....and gives me a good idea of how to combat the eternally cloudy Chicago winters! Photoshop in some blue and clouds!!

You did a great job with this. You probably used to think it looks cheesy but I don't think your finished result looks cheesy at all!

Amazing shot, i really like the darker look created by the effects from photoshop.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back