OK. So, tell me something....

Artograph

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
...why do other people see "ads" in my sig....I didn't put them there...and I can't see them when I read my own posts??? :confused: WYH!?

And how do I get rid of it?

Thanks!

Its something from 'Smileycentral'. You must be adding something to your sig that you shouldn't?

Here's what I see:
tpfartograph.jpg

And here's where it goes:
http://smiley.smileycentral.com/download/index.jhtml?partner=ZSzeb095_ZNxdm414INCA&utm_id=7923

Its something from 'Smileycentral'. You must be adding something to your sig that you shouldn't?

OK, but...can you see the 2 quotes from my kids too?

*I* haven't added anything to the sig--just the 2 quotes, not even a smiley. (Though I think I may have in the past?).

Yikes! OK...so how do I rid my sig of that??? :OS

Try going into your User CP -> Edit Signature, Ctrl+A on it to select all (there might be some kind of link in there that's transparent/white where you can't see it, not sure if that's possible...), then delete it.

See if it still shows up after that, if it's gone type in the two lines you had before.

Try going into your User CP -> Edit Signature, Ctrl+A on it to select all (there might be some kind of link in there that's transparent/white where you can't see it, not sure if that's possible...), then delete it.

See if it still shows up after that, if it's gone type in the two lines you had before.

Done!! Is it gone!!??? :confused:

Any time. :)

...Oh, and that'll be $50 (USD), all major credit cards accepted.
;)

D'oh!! :confused:

Er, ...yeahhhhh....cheque's in the mail!! :lol:
Ha ha! See how he/she states "cheque"? You fool, now you're only going to get about 1 or 2 British pounds or Euro :lol:

Never ask for USD on international forums, it is a near useless denomination in the world, LOL.

HAHAHA! Congrats Arto for ridding yourself of the smilie ad!

Most reactions

Back