ok... so you're on an outing...

captain-spanky

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.higg.co.uk
and I don't mean a 'surprising news to family members' kind of 'outing'... i mean a weekend out away from home where you wanna take a load of photos...

What do you take with you?

I'm taking two bodies, one with 400iso colour and one with b/w, one lens (it's all i've got), a circ. polariser, a starburst type filter and a mini tripod (oh and a makeshift sandbag)
I hope that covers most shooting possibilities...

I can't wait till i gt a digital so i can shoot at different setting without having to wait till i've finished one film before i start on another...

"I can't wait till i gt a digital so i can shoot at different setting without having to wait till i've finished one film before i start on another..."

Please explain :scratch:

OH wow! I'm a gross over packer. Canon 10D with all the goodies, Rolleiflex SL35 with a few prime lenses (Velvia), Bronica ETRsi or Yashica (Black & White). Plus tripod, filters, rain shield and my new p&s (Powershot Pro 1) for when I get tired of lugging all of that stuff around.

Hertz van Rental said:
"I can't wait till i gt a digital so i can shoot at different setting without having to wait till i've finished one film before i start on another..."

With digital you can change the fim type (indoor/outdoor B&W etc) and ISO after every photo.

Hertz van Rental said:
"I can't wait till i get a digital so i can shoot at different settings without having to wait till i've finished one film before i start on another..."

I mean like, if i saw a shot i wanted to shoot in b/w, and i've got a colour film in, i'd have to wait till i've finished the colour roll before i can stick in a b/w... or if 400iso is in and i want 100iso, i'll have to wait... with my dad's digital you can just press a couple of buttons and voila, that's what 'film' you've got in... :)

captain-spanky said:
Hertz van Rental said:
"I can't wait till i get a digital so i can shoot at different settings without having to wait till i've finished one film before i start on another..."

I mean like, if i saw a shot i wanted to shoot in b/w, and i've got a colour film in, i'd have to wait till i've finished the colour roll before i can stick in a b/w... or if 400iso is in and i want 100iso, i'll have to wait... with my dad's digital you can just press a couple of buttons and voila, that's what 'film' you've got in... :)

My GF has a cool olympus point and shoot that can change film in middle of roll...thinks it's an advantax loader though....also has cool panorama option too. Just a thought to remendy your prob for pretty cheap, and the pics are pretty good too.

Some film cameras will rewind the film but still leave the leader out so that you can rewind mid roll and then reload later. You just have to remember where you left off and advance the film to that point later.

There is also an tool for getting the leader out of the canister so that you could do the same if your camera did not have the leader function.

I am also an over packer. Plus I am not pro, so my cameras are my toys.
Just like all kids I drag all my toys to out play with. I might take 3 for a long weekend 10D & EOS 1, 20-40 zoom & 28-70 zoom and maybe my Rolleiflex

For a 2-week trip I usually pack a lot of stuff

captain-spanky said:
Hertz van Rental said:

But you say you have two camera bodies so where's the problem?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back