ok then, mainly for the women

ferny said:
Ok... and now I've just noticed this.

Thread Date Comment

ok then, mainly for the... 05-29-2005 10:04 PM is ferny in looooove? I hope so!!

Who on Earth... ooh, not knowing who said that is gonna bug me. :crazy:

:lol: I'll weed one out for you. It wasn't me. Good luck figuring it out though :)

I have a feeling about who it is but I won't say until someone, if anyone, comes forward. If they drop me a message and say it was them I'll say if I was right, but not their name.

I guessed who left the feedback. So, is it good for both of us that I spotted her or bad? Does it mean she stands out or that she's predictable? Does it mean I'm too observant?

Erm, more beer needed. This one has a ginger aftertaste. :drunk:

All it means is that you have too much free time :lol: Or that you're secretly a detective...and I'd be fearful about what you would do with handcuffs :lol:

ferny said:
I guessed who left the feedback. So, is it good for both of us that I spotted her or bad? Does it mean she stands out or that she's predictable? Does it mean I'm too observant?

ha ha ha. :lol: All of the above! And I too add that it just means you spend too much time on here - like all of us TPF addicts.

Ohhh kinky ;-) ... this sounds like it should be in that lamp rubbing thread.

Meysha said:
ha ha ha. :lol: All of the above! And I too add that it just means you spend too much time on here - like all of us TPF addicts.
Someone told me the other day that I was observant after I sid it didn't looked like she slept much. I've a habit of noticing when people have had their hair cut, when something in the room is new or moved etc. so maybe I am. But then, there's loads I miss.
this sounds like it should be in that lamp rubbing thread.
Nah, can't be bothered to move it. Unless someone wants to give me a hand... :greenpbl:

ferny said:
Unless someone wants to give me a hand... :greenpbl:

That green smilie has a completely new meaning to me now after all this dirty talk. hahahaha! ;-)

:greenpbl: :greenpbl: :greenpbl: :greenpbl: :greenpbl: = :mrgreen:

exactly Meysha! And did you notice that most of the talks here end or become sooooo dirty?? :D:D I wonder whose fault is it.... :p:p:p:p:p:bigangel:

Ferny's in love, ferny is in love, Ferny is in love lalalalalalaaaaa :smileys:

I've always found it dirty. Really, that's why I use. :p
I also tend to use :hug:: and not :hugs:

Erm, I'm showing myself up tonight aren't I.

yes you are Ferny :)

you have always found this thread dirty or the whole TPF or maybe every TPF member?? :D:D

Ferny's in love, ferny is in love, Ferny is in love lalalalalalaaaaa
Why would you say that? :scratch:

I'm in love with one person and trying so hard not to. I'm getting there slowly.

I think another one is so hot. She's big brown eyes and a beautiful smile. Every time she walks into the room I feel lighter. There is something under her surface and I desperately want to crack it to get to know her becuase I'm certain she is wonderful.But I'll never be able to tell her.

And there is someone else who I want to get to know better but nothing will ever come of it so it's best not to let my mind wander.

Most reactions

Back