OK there really are trains this time! lol

rebelnotarget

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Please feel free to comment, i am just starting out and would like any help I can get. thank you!

#2 is cool. #1 could do better without the propane tank and track on the left.

Both are really nice... where were they taken? I actually like the first one better and feel that the tanker doesnt take away or distract enough to be a problem...

Thank you abraxas and Orgnoi1.

Orgnoi1 these were taken in New Brunswick, Canada.

I like them, and think that white tank in number 1 just adds to the depth of the image, which is really the essence of this photo.

...and I think I'd crop a bit of the sky out after I removed the tanker and the box. :p

Ahhhh NB... I am going to have to remember the next time I take the bike trip up to look for some railfan locations...

I think #2 is good, but now that I look at it a bit more, I think I'd crop up from the bottom to get rid of the dead spot with the gravel. Shuffling it up and down on the screen it looks great with the left rail on the right side coming out exactly at the corner. I think it'd help pull your horizon down from being so close to the middle.

I hope you don't mind the subjective comments, but I don't have much else to do right now. Nice shots regardless.

I really like your chosen POV in #2. As it is.
That one is my favourite of the two.
And the weather you were having of late (to be seen here and in the "Very angry"-thread) is ever so familiar to me ... its as it is here right now, too. ;)

I like these pictures, nicely done. I for one like number one the best. The tanker doesn't really bother me either.

I like these both but the first is my favorite. I think I would also crop a little off the left side, just past the cement block, maybe make it into an 8X10. I think that would give it a stronger composition. You captured the mood well in these.

I like the barron wilderness look of number 1

for "just starting out" i think you are doing a fantastic job. the first is my favorite as well. I'm not sure that the tank is really a big deal on the left, but I agree that cropping as pursuer has suggested could be worth a shot, you may be pleasantly surprised.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back