fadingaway1986

I Burn Easily :(
Reaction score
Website
www.06photography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I need to know what this thingy is:

It is like a board with a foam mat and a piece of glass on top...

You put your paper in it, and the negative on top of the paper (emulsion to emulsion) and then put the glass down...

It is on the enlarger - and I think it is only used for making proof/contact sheets?

I need to know for my assignment. If anyone can help me quickly... it would be very much appreciated...

If possible, could I have this left here rather than in darkroom - so that it has more chance of being seen = faster response for me... Once I get a response, feel free to delete it :D (the thread, not the response - and please wait until I have acknowledged i received the response :D)

The negatives should be held in clips to the glass so that when you raise the glass lid they will stay in place whilst you position the paper.

The foam base is to ensure the paper is held tight to the negatives so that when exposed the proofs will be sharp & in focus.

hmm the one I used didn't have clips (or at least I didnt see them - and the teacher pretty much threw us in the deep end)

But I am looking at bh photo - looks like thats what they are called. Maybe they just never told us the name...

Do you wanna write my assignment for me? :D

Thanks for your help - if it's wrong, they give it back to us to fix & resubmit anyway :D

I think it will come back anyway as it is the first one, and they said not to be upset if we do get a resubmit.

Am including as much info as possible, that they will have hardly any grounds to give it back to me on. LOL

I don't think I have ever written an assignment so long...

By the way - could you pop into the darkroom and see if you can answer my other question? lol

Yes, I have lots of Q's

Most reactions

New Topics

Back