Ok this might be a silly question but...

tpuma

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am shooting a "white party" on Thursday where everyone will be wearing all white. Usually on a gig I will wear dark colors. Should I wear all white to blend in? Is it wrong to wear dark colors to the gig if its a "white party" I just don't know what to do here lol. Sorry for the silly question. What would you do?

I am shooting a "white party" on Thursday where everyone will be wearing all white. Usually on a gig I will wear dark colors. Should I wear all white to blend in? Is it wrong to wear dark colors to the gig if its a "white party" I just don't know what to do here lol. Sorry for the silly question. What would you do?
I'd were white. May be time to visit a thrift store.

They're super nice people. I've worked with them before. They said wear what I want. Seems odd to wear something other than white. I dunno. Maybe I'm over thinking it. I'll just wear something light colored and try to blend in as much as possible.

I would ask the people hosting the gig what colour they think/want you to where

speaking of silly questions ...
But should OP take a gray card for WhiteBalance or just a white card ? :048:

Or dress like a human gray card?? lol

Maybe white shirt with khaki or tan pants, I'd probably go with white + light neutral to blend in but I don't know if I'd want to dress exactly like the guests. Not sure how dressy or casual this is, I usually wear something appropriate but more toned down (darks/neutrals). Being summer too I don't know about wearing dark/black, that might make you stand out.

If you are a guest wear white.

If you are part of the hired help, don't worry about the color, just wear nice business casual.

If you'll be taking candids then I would think you want to blend in a just a bit. White shirt and khakis gets my vote too.

Now that's funny.

Welp, tonight is the shoot. I decided to wear a white linen shirt and grey pants lol. I was considering the romper though:headbang: lol

Darn, wearing a man romper might have made you the hit of the party!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back