OK, time for school questions!

What was (is) your least favorite subject in school?

• Total voters

Mitica100

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So, what was your least favorite subject in school?

I loathed History, mainly because of the teacher.

core_17 said:
You didn't list music class!!! (JUST KIDDING MISTER COMPOSER SIR!!!!!)

I HATED math, and still do.

He he... Yeah, music was ok with me, at least after a while. :lol:

Oh hell maths by a long way, I'm a bizarre boy, I have what people call discalculea [sp], essentially i'm dyslexic with figures, I don't know my times tables and I have trouble telling the time on a clock with numbers :) how twisted is that lol, thankfully I made up for it in other areas... Geography and English were good subjects for me.

I hate history... awfull... nothing interesting for me ...

Scurra said:
Oh hell maths by a long way, I'm a bizarre boy, I have what people call discalculea [sp], essentially i'm dyslexic with figures, I don't know my times tables and I have trouble telling the time on a clock with numbers :) how twisted is that lol, thankfully I made up for it in other areas... Geography and English were good subjects for me.

Hmm...I have Dyspraxia...and I also dont know my tables, and also have trouble telling the time on a clock.
Often someone will show me a clock with no numbers and I just have to say.
"Ohh...ok cool" or..."I cant read that"

Its embaressing sometimes...

Ooohhh.... I couldn't make up my mind... :lol: I hated chemistry, maths and physics... I didn't like history as well, but I guess that was because of my history teacher, who made history classes really boring...

I hated literature too. I really hated interpreting poems and things, and having my "interpretation" not be the right answer. It didn't help that I had a really terrible English teacher my freshman year who was formerly the typing teacher but they needed someone in a pinch.

CHEMITRY!!! ahhhhhhhhH!!!! I originally was in computer engineering my first semester of college and had to take chemistry... I hated it. it's the one thing that i just don't nderstand for some reason. I'm just glad it's over and I don't have to take any more science courses now that I'm in business (and thinking about a photography minor 8))

Most reactions

Back