OK, time for school questions!

What was (is) your least favorite subject in school?

• Total voters
I only enjoyed math while spending time on geometry, which gave me the least amount of trouble. Aside from that small segment I suffered in there, so math wins as my most hated class. I think I developed a mental block against it in the third grade and never recovered. :LOL:

Literature, English, music, drama, even history - piece of cake. Hell, all you had to do was read. How could that ever be hard??

Digital Matt said:
I hated literature too. I really hated interpreting poems and things, and having my "interpretation" not be the right answer.

Yeah, that's what I hate about literature classes. I don't think that it's good idea to make people think that certain piece of writing can be interpreted in only one way... I think every poem, lyric, novel, whatever- has as many interpretations as readers, and there's no such thing as wrong interpretation...

"Now you have read the text class. Tell me the hidden meaning. What the author was really saying."

"Erm, who said he meant anything more than what he wrote?"

I follow the philosophy of the great Calvin and Hobbes in being a math atheist. I just don't believe!!:D

there wasn't any subject i didn't like. i love to learn just for the sheer joy of learning.

I hated english. Did my best in math, art and computers. :0)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back