Okay... I did as yall suggested...

I like them! Nice work.... The first is a bit over exposed to me... But its a great scene (imo) :)

Maybe if you adjusted the exposure a bit??? Something like...

IMG_2008.jpg

PS I like the second one a lot... perhaps a bit more contrast? But very nice either way. :)

My question is "do your kids ever wind down and sleep"? This would be the time for candid shots of still objects. Just take wet wipes with you. I use to play hard with my kids if I wanted to them to sleep long and hard, literally wear them out. I could position them anyway I wanted after that.:lol:
As far as you improving, dont be hard on your self. At some point it will click and all will come together for you.
Keep it up, I do enjoy your picture posts.
I think schwettylens is right about the shots, somewhat overexposed. Experiment with flash.
Im not a fan of back shots but thats a personal preference.
:thumbup:

No. They do sleep, they do not wind down. Typically they get baths at 8 and bed at 9. They play between then, maybe I can get something during that time. Thanks for the encouragement. I won't give up cause I'm stubborn, so maybe it'll all work out. :lol:

This whole time no one's said much about #3 and ironically it's the one I fell in love with. Should have known it'd be Bitter's pick.

#3 is my fav. although if he were a little further away from the fence you could have blurred the background a little. Although I have the same camera as you and I've been having trouble getting that effect w/out zooming in. What settings are you using?

I took the advice (again) and I now have a blue sky in these pics.... Granted, they're not great technically sound pics, but they're cute and they have a BLUE sky, not white!

IMG_2079.jpg

IMG_2077.jpg

IMG_2066.jpg

IMG_2082.jpg

These were a mix of AV and TV modes. The ones with blue skies were all TV mode.

see that big GREEN area down below? take them there! Set up an outdoor picnic. What are they on? Is she riding a bike like on the concrete attached to a walking area?

Watch for powerlines too.

But these are much better in focus and color wise.

Most reactions

Back