Okay, I looked but didn't find the answer...

Efergoh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I searched the site, but I didn't find a real definitive answer.

What is the policy here on nudes? I recently shot a pretty good series. Some are more risque than others, but all tastefully done. I would like to share some of them with the forum for feedback and critique, but I don't want to cross any forbidden boundries.

I found that there is a general prohibition on graphic nudity, but that is a subjective term. These photos, while they do indeed show skin that is usually covered, they are not sexually suggestive.

from what I understand just put a warning in your thread title and link to them and you are good...

That's correct. All we ask is that there is a warning in the title and that you use links rather than posting the images directly.

As usual, images of a graphic sexual nature are not appropriate but nudity is fine. We appreciate your asking first.

thanks for the clarification. I got some printed today, but they aren't ready to post. I'm also waiting to hear back from the model for her okay. Art shows are one thing, the internet is another.

Efergoh said:
thanks for the clarification. I got some printed today, but they aren't ready to post. I'm also waiting to hear back from the model for her okay. Art shows are one thing, the internet is another.

tease :)

Most reactions

Back