Okay, I need some help guys.

Thanks Jon, and there's absolutely no rush on these at all. I and all the other users here would completely understand if you take your time on these.

So don't worry about it... just have fun.... (oh and try and make me look good!) hehehe ;-)

Meysha said:
Thanks Jon, and there's absolutely no rush on these at all. I and all the other users here would completely understand if you take your time on these.

So don't worry about it... just have fun.... (oh and try and make me look good!) hehehe ;-)

Oh yes, no one is rushing you at all!!!!! We are all just in awe of your talent!:mrgreen:

I'd love to be able to draw like that. :)

Jon, maybe later on down the track when you've got some spare time i'd like to Email you a picture of my girlfriend and I that i'd like drawn. ;) thanks. :)

Xmetal said:
I'd love to be able to draw like that. :)

Jon, maybe later on down the track when you've got some spare time i'd like to Email you a picture of my girlfriend and I that i'd like drawn. ;) thanks. :)

Sure thing, but don't wait TOO awful long... I'd send it before I start charging. ;)

LizM said:
Jon,

My husband saw your work and had a good point - you need to start signing this stuff!!! Its too good not to.

Thanks! I keep meaning to do that actually, but I would have to scan in my autograph and make it as a brush in photoshop... possible, but kind of an annoying task, seeing as I don't have a scanner.

But thanks again =)

Verbal said:
Thanks! I keep meaning to do that actually, but I would have to scan in my autograph and make it as a brush in photoshop... possible, but kind of an annoying task, seeing as I don't have a scanner.

But thanks again =)

Well, you draw with the mouse - why not sign with it? Or is that a dumb comment from someone who doesn't know the program?:confused:

LizM said:
Well, you draw with the mouse - why not sign with it? Or is that a dumb comment from someone who doesn't know the program?:confused:

Nah, that's not a dumb question... I've tried it however, and it's really tough. It would just be a lot easier to do by hand. =)

Verbal said:
Nah, that's not a dumb question... I've tried it however, and it's really tough. It would just be a lot easier to do by hand. =)

I understand. I can't even draw a jack o'lantern with a mouse ... and they are supposed to look grotesque!!!!

What do you guys think of this as a signature? It's not as nice as what I do by hand, but I dunno...

I think the sig itself is nice... but it looks a bit awkward there. maybe try having it a bit lower.

Most reactions

Back