Okay, I need some help guys.

jstuedle said:
I have a pic of myself and a white parrot. I know you said no animals, but you want to take a look?

Sure, I'd love to take a look! I can't promise how soon I can get to it though (if I think I could even do it, lol).

LizM said:
I am sooo excited to see how the one of my daughter turns out!

Thanks again for doing the pic Jon!

You're welcome! I'm looking forward to it, your daughter is adorable. =)

Also, I should probably warn you guys ahead of time... I am not going to be accepting requests much longer! I am pleased as punch to do the ones I have received thus far, but eventually I'm going to have to stop being a nice guy and make some money. :blushing: As far as these go though, don't even offer. It's my pleasure!

Jeff, you sir are a challenge! For some reason I am having a heck of a time getting your face right... but never fear! I'll get it eventually. =) My goal is to have this one done tomorrow (I'll be home all day slaving away :) ) and start on Liz's daughter tomorrow night, or Saturday morning.

Take a look and see what you think. Forget the hanging toys if you want.

This was a snapshot taken by my daughter.

Hi Jon, wow you're excellent at drawing, the one you did of vicky is amazing! :D
Well done :)

jstuedle said:
Take a look and see what you think. Forget the hanging toys if you want.

I like that photo, and I do believe I would love to draw it! The hanging toys are quite in the way, however... I'll see what I can do to imagine what's behind them.

icondigital said:
come on now jon! i'm not that ugly! :blushing:
you can skip over me and come back later if you want! i'm not in any hurry! i just appreciate you giving it a try! :thumbup:

Heh, I didn't say you're ugly! I mean, heck you're not my type, but I suppose that's a relief to hear. ;) It's just the lighting that's on your face is very tricky. =)

vixenta said:
Hi Jon, wow you're excellent at drawing, the one you did of vicky is amazing! :D
Well done :)

Thank you very much!

Ya he's upped the res size coz mine was done at a small res and I pointed out some people may want to get them printed one day, so it'd be safer to make it at 300dpi.

Meysha said:
Ya he's upped the res size coz mine was done at a small res and I pointed out some people may want to get them printed one day, so it'd be safer to make it at 300dpi.

lol, don't take TOO much of the credit there Vicky dear, I had already planned on upping the dpi, I just forgot with yours. ;)

andreag5 said:
these are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what medium are you using?

Thanks, I use charcoal.

Ugh, I am having the crappiest day... again. That's like the third in a row..*sigh*. Anyway, I finally sat down and made LOTS of progress on Icondigital's picture, and my effing computer crashed. Corel is touchy, and despite me saving often, I lost EVERYTHING I had completed in the last two hours. I'm right back to that picture I posted here. =\ Sorry, it looks like it won't be done until tomorrow.

icondigital said:
dang jon! didnt mean to cause trouble!:confused:
just skip over mine and go to the next one > then maybe you won't feel as frustrated!:thumbup:
what crashed the computer?:( :grumpy:

It's not your fault... and I'm gonna finish this one before I move on. I hate leaving projects unfinished.

My computer is having issues lately that I can't afford to fix... it randomly freezes about twice a day, sometimes more. And it's a completely lockup. I did a little troubleshooting, and it turns out to go all the way to my video card. There's a short somewhere in the circuitry and it's frying the molex connector from the power supply that hooks into it (it's a 9800Pro Radeon). So basically that's about a $200 fix...$200 which I certainly don't have, and don't have any hope of getting anytime in the near future. :er:

To top it all off, my mouse is acting really odd and I'm not sure why, and my keyboard batteries just died. I knocked a glass of my desk and shattered it, rolled over one of my CDs in my office chair, and knocked my guitar over, chipping the peg head again.

:grumpy:

icondigital said:
ps-dont worry about responding to the pm

lol, too late...I read the PM first. :greenpbl: I'm alright, I just need to find the right music, eat some cake, pour myself some eggnog, and get back to work.

I'm alright, I just need to find the right music, eat some cake, pour myself some eggnog, and get back to work.

Dag-gone Jon. Sounds like you have the right idea! Eat and drink some for me too, wait, what kind of music do you listen to. I, being an old fart, put on some Clapton or Santana and just melt away. Works every time. :biggrin:

jstuedle said:
Dag-gone Jon. Sounds like you have the right idea! Eat and drink some for me too, wait, what kind of music do you listen to. I, being an old fart, put on some Clapton or Santana and just melt away. Works every time. :biggrin:

Actually I ended up putting on a little Hendrix and drinking several cups of green and white fushion tea... ahhh.

Now it's time to put on some Mother Love Bone and get back to work! :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back