okay...one more try...portrait

Yeah it is creepy... but i like creepy. I like it but her right eye seems a bit off- as if it's looking slightly farther right than the left.

must be the eyes again huh.....yea..the right eye is blurred some...i need some work! ill post again when i can get it right!

Thanks!

Thanks for your honesty everyone! I appreciate it. Thats exactly what I was looking for. I better put some time in on this before I attempt anymore shots.
:oops: :oops:
Thanks!

crystalview said:
Thanks for your honesty everyone! I appreciate it. Thats exactly what I was looking for. I better put some time in on this before I attempt anymore shots.
Thanks!

Keep 'em coming. I used to make my pictures worse by not asking as I went along. Sometimes it's the little changes that make all the difference.

hobbes28 said:
crystalview said:
Thanks!

Keep 'em coming. I used to make my pictures worse by not asking as I went along. Sometimes it's the little changes that make all the difference.

Indeed, practice makes perfect(... to be cliche). We are all students here my friend. Keep 'em comin!!

I like the eyes a lot. I think they look really cool. :D

But the nose seems to come out of my screen.. But thats just me. :oops:

Most reactions

Back