Old barn

Tammy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
barnb4.jpg

Nice!
After the border, the attentions draws to the window in the barn.

What is that border anyways?

Dear, dear - I DO need a better monitor! The bottom part looks all dark, nearly uniformly black, to me. And I am just CONVINCED it is NOT!
Grrr (to the monitor!) :x !

Great photo Tammy! I love the hue of the pic and the composition and that border. Again I'm reminded of scary movies that take place out in the country, but that's a good thing! Nice work :)

LaFoto said:
Dear, dear - I DO need a better monitor! The bottom part looks all dark, nearly uniformly black, to me. And I am just CONVINCED it is NOT!
Grrr (to the monitor!) :x !

Haha, the image looks dark tome as well, although not as dark as yours, LaFoto. I am used to letting images that seem dark pass by because of my terrible work monitor. :wink:

This is just gorgeous, Tammy! :D

Thanks everyone, glad you liked. My biggest concern with this was that it was too dark, but I can see that monitors play a big factor in that. As for the border, it is just something I added on a different layer in the graphics program I use - nothing special - I just wanted to use something with soft edges so I played around a bit.... Thanks again for the feedback.

Most reactions

Back