Old Bush Mill

igot2flash

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
First time posting pics... please let me know what you think.

0.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

What camera are you using?

On 1, it wouldve been a great shot, but when I first looked at it, I thought "trees", instead of "mill place." Its almost like the trees are overpowering the mill.

On 3, and 4, I only have one thing wrong with them. They both are slightly blurred, and look almost like you took one shot, then took 15 or so step to the right and took another shot.

Otherwise, I like 2.

Also, Im wondering why someone...first time posting ever...would post to this one forum and only say I love them! And not even say first post or something of the like? Jk. :D

goodluk2u said:
What camera are you using?

On 1, it wouldve been a great shot, but when I first looked at it, I thought "trees", instead of "mill place." Its almost like the trees are overpowering the mill.

On 3, and 4, I only have one thing wrong with them. They both are slightly blurred, and look almost like you took one shot, then took 15 or so step to the right and took another shot.

Otherwise, I like 2.

Also, Im wondering why someone...first time posting ever...would post to this one forum and only say I love them! And not even say first post or something of the like? Jk. :D

Nikon N65 w/ 70-300 lens... Thanks for the input.

Like #2 & #4, , #1 and #5 the trees are the subjectas, as goodluk2u said, with #3 the bush is in the way of the water coming off the over flow

Most reactions

New Topics

Back