Old camera gear galor: 6D or 5D canon WANTED

Matthew Howell

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Long story short I have been Buying cameras at yard sales and ebay but most of the times they come as a either a complete set up or as a wholesale. usually I buy big lots and am only trying to get one or two items out of the bunch (Like My EOS 55 came in a lot with two bodies,four lenses and a flash) and have ended up with a ton of extra gear. Ive been lurking for a little while but I need to clean house so I created an account so I guess I will start posting

All Item must be shipped via USPS

Dont be afraid to shoot me an offer and shipping will be a flat rate box so what ever fits ships for that price.

Sigma 28-80mm EF mount, Clean glass ready to shoot it works with digital cameras sometimes but it is not supper reliable at certain apertures.

$25 Plus shipping

Canon EF mount 35-80 lens. clean Glass

$20 Plus shipping

IMG_9275_zps6f82d5c1.jpg Photo by m4sherman14 | Photobucket

Star D Video wide angle with threaded mount?
Star D Video tele with thread mount
Tamaron F-=16mm TV lense.

$20 for all or 10 each plus shipping

NCM_0133_zpsd7c1f362.jpg

Nikon 28-80 Auto G mount $40 plus shipping

NCM_0134_zps55ecda60.jpg

Nikon N65 Film body is good condition $20 plus shipping

nikon MB-15 grip $50 plus shipping

Last edited:
Also I am looking for a Full Frame Digital camera (canon) to buy So if you have one shoot me a message

Humm maybe im priced a little high. Shoot me an offer of what you think its worth. I will trade up for canon gear as I have a little spending money

Bump for adding and removing a few items. I am Still looking for a full frame canon

Most reactions

Back