Old Chevy headlight.

ronlane

What's next?
Reaction score
Website
www.lane-images.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is one from an old chevy car that was "put out to pasture".

30538076553_8c24d7a05d_b.jpg

Those round headlights were used in a lot of cars! I don't recognize that grill....

The round end of the grill with the elongated marker lights is making me think '54, but I'm not certain.

Okay, sorry that these aren't all in b&w but maybe it will help you identify the car.

Attachments

• Thanksgiving-41.jpg
    Thanksgiving-41.jpg
    238.3 KB · Views: 93
  • Thanksgiving-43.jpg
    Thanksgiving-43.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 84
  • Thanksgiving-45-Edit.jpg
    Thanksgiving-45-Edit.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 82
Yup, that ones begging to be chopped lowered and a two door conversion.

The turn signals didn't have those vertical "vents" in '52; I thought it was a Styleline because of the vent window in the rear passenger doors. Did the 210 have that (or maybe it was an option) as well?

The turn signals didn't have those vertical "vents" in '52; I thought it was a Styleline because of the vent window in the rear passenger doors. Did the 210 have that (or maybe it was an option) as well?
OK, could be '51 or '52 by the pics that pop up by searching 1951 Chevy Belair 210 or 1952. Shucks my first car was a 1951 belair Deluxe and I still can't tell for sure.

I'm not an expert by any means; my Dad can practically tell you when in the production run a particular unit was made. I know just enough along with the help of Mr. Google to be dangerous!

Thanks everyone for the comments. I could probably spend more time photographing this car, since it is my Mother-in-laws and is at her place. I will try to find out more information about it that is for sure.

My thought was that it looks to be in good enough shape that someone would like to restore it or as you guys talked about customizing it.

Seems sad to just leave it there to waste.

Most reactions

Back