Old dock by my school

AUZambo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
There's a small pond with a rickety dock in it in front of the school where I teach and I got out and took a few pics of it the other day. These have been edited, but please offer suggestions or just general C&C...I've still got ALOT to learn! Thanks!

dsc00676qa4.jpg

dsc00670rh7.jpg

dsc00663ua6.jpg

dsc00660dm6.jpg

dsc00659xn5.jpg

Thanks! Anybody else? I was kinda hoping to get a little more feedback. If you find the picture boring, was it me or is it simply not an interesting subject?

Perhaps I should just pick one of them and post it in the "critique" forum??

well done on the many angles of the shot

#1&2 are perhaps the best of the series...lighting and exposure are great...seems like you did a little photoshoping on #3?...#4&5 are just wierd angles for my taste, and the reed in #4 takes away from the shot...the more i look at it i think #3 is the keeper...well done

garrentee

thats awsome, I love number 4. I dont think id really enjoy fishing off that dock though lol. good find, and good photography work.
Wes

The subject is cool. I like the stillness of the lake and the fog above the water. Says "early morning" to me, which I guess it was when you took these, and it shows best in Photo 2 where some of the early morning colours of the sky reflect in the water. Which I probably why I like Photo 2 best of the entire series.

What a pity about the reed in Photo 4, if it weren't for that, also that one could be on my list of favourites, though I find 4 a bit on the bright side.

I like the angle on 5, too, and the inclusion of the lights from the street/houses in the background, shows that this serene lake is not quite outside civilisation :D.

done a little QE, I think the shot would of benefitted from a slightly lower angle without so much reed in front also wait for the sky to be better presented, possibly earlier shoot time or later if evening time, nice effort though.
dsc00670rh7.jpg

Also I played a little with my two favourite photos here, i.e. 2 and 5, would you like to see what I got?

awsome.... theres a yellow or brown leaf in number 4 that is distructing me

Most reactions

New Topics

Back