Old Door Revisited

jaharris1001

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took a shot of this old door previously with a Canon G10, but had to clone out a shadow and it made the shot look funky, so I went back with my dslr and reshot this 1901 door, I really like the color/texture of this

23-1.jpg

The additional frame you put around it is quite heavy, given the fact that the door is kind of "doubly framed" already inside your extra frame (door frame plus edge in the wall), maybe that fact made hollyqui say what he/she said...?

All in all, colours are good. Light is good. Texture is good. Sharpness could even be on the brink of "over sharpened". Don't know. Could you/would you show it without the additional frame?

The additional frame you put around it is quite heavy, given the fact that the door is kind of "doubly framed" already inside your extra frame (door frame plus edge in the wall), maybe that fact made hollyqui say what he/she said...?

All in all, colours are good. Light is good. Texture is good. Sharpness could even be on the brink of "over sharpened". Don't know. Could you/would you show it without the additional frame?
Thanks for the comment, I do see that she/is from China so maybe I didnt interpret the response correctly,, anyways, here is a copy of the shot without the frame, I did have someone else on another forum comment on that too, thanks again, actually, I think this shot is a little less saturated and possibly less sharpened too
2unframed.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back