Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Remember the 'Good Old Days' ?​

Old-Fashion-Drugs-1.jpg

Thanks for looking.​

I think the car ruins the shot.

Other than that, I like it. Nice colors.

My how times have changed...

Yeah this would be a great shot if that car wasn't there because any sense of nostalgia is ruined by that new model SUV.

No i do not.
Too bad....... they really were good.

What's with the car in the picture?
Heavy traffic.

I think the car ruins the shot.
Other than that, I like it. Nice colors.
I agree.

My how times have changed...
Yes they have.

I second the fact that the car ruins everything.
I agree.

Yeah this would be a great shot if that car wasn't there because any sense of nostalgia is ruined by that new model SUV.
I agree.

Thanks all for responding. Yes, the cars (nobody noticed that there are two cars in the shot?) are inhibitive. Unfortunately, the volume of traffic made it nearly impossible to get the shot across the street without a car in view. The problem was compounded by having my dog on a lead with me. I did place the handle in between my legs and surely had that knock-kneed look about me, like I was about to piss myself. Of course, along came other pedestrians, some with dogs too and my dog gets very excited when this happens.

The only other chance was to stand right in fron of the shop. I'm not as happy with it, but I liked the old store.

Old-Fashion-Drugs.jpg

Thanks again.​

Dude...did you go to Bracken Bakery next to Rocky's? They have THE BEST PASTRIES EVARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Just noticed the pumpkin man in the window. Thought it was a real person at first.

Most reactions

Back