old film photos! opinions?

And embedding pics is so difficult?

Well, as I said earlier the server where the images are doesn't allow off-server use of the images, and it was late last night when I was posting and I didn't feel like uploading them somewhere else. I guess I will though, since it's the only way I might possibly get a critique on anything here.

i clicked a few but got bored...honestly if someone doesn't take the time to put the pics in their post...I'm less inclined to spend my time commenting..

...just my point of view

i clicked a few but got bored...honestly if someone doesn't take the time to put the pics in their post...I'm less inclined to spend my time commenting..

...just my point of view

That makes sense. It just seems like 50% of the threads I've looked at have links rather than embedded images, and people don't ignore all of those.

I guess it has to do with me still being a n00b. :[ haha

That makes sense. It just seems like 50% of the threads I've looked at have links rather than embedded images, and people don't ignore all of those.

Uhm, that is certainly not true ... maybe I browse different galleries than you, but mostly it is embedded images :)

Links are usually posted if the work shown is not one's own ...

95% of all critique I give on this forum is for embedded images ;)

cool photos, i like the raw look of them, also, LOVE your avatar!

Personally, I cannot stand deviant art and won't use the site. It's always slow, and it's loaded ads that interrupt browsing. Had they been embedded I would have been more likely to look and comment.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back