Old habits ...

drlynn

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Am I the only one still hitting the "Post Reply" button instead of using Chase's new "Quick Reply" box? I guess this old habits really ARE hard to break.

Or maybe old dogs just don't learn new tricks. :wink:

i like it the old way....but it forces me to have to actually learn the smilies.... horrible. :)

md

i umm...didn't notice a quick reply box until you mentioned it. How long has it been in effect?

I will definatly use it when I make it a habit ;)

hey, that's cool! ya, but no smilies- how does one insert into this? have to know the symbols? as in : and ) for a happy?
lemme try it
:)

yup, it works! now all i need to do is print out the codes- can a printer friendly listing of them be provided? see, ya spoiled me now...

i just realized i'm sitting here talking to myself.

i wondered why the conversation was going nowhere.;)

awright, the wink works too! i'm starting to run out of memorized options, tho.:(

ah, poor Toby. Looks like I'm a few minutes too late to actual converse with you. I didn't see the quick reply button, either. (I don't sroll down that far but was actually gonna look for it today cause I saw Chase refer to it yesterday). So, does that mean the "post reply" button can/will actually go away? Is there any need for it now?

I have been using the quick reply box all day so far! It's fabulous, for hmmm a quick reply! ;) But I will use the normal way when I need smilies I don't know or lots of other coding, like img or url etc. or colors or sizes.... ya know, the non-quick stuff! :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back