Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mikehodson.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well, Winter seems to be here for me.

We got about one foot of snow on Saturday. I like snow...but this is a little sudden, don't you think?

Luckily we were out at the farm and could finish combining the crops on Friday night. It took until 11:00 but we got all the crop off the field.

Could of used that foot of snow here on Saturday. I spent 8 hours fighting a grass fire and the snow would have helped us out quite nicely.

Yeah...it's rainy here. And cold. I hate cold.

The only time I like the cold is when I have somone to snuggle with to keep me warm, and the bf has class all day long...so I have to sit here by my lonesome and BE COLD!!!! Hmph.

I am excited for winter this year. Since NH is actually warmer than MN I can do more outside. This year I am going to take my 5 year old to the slopes and get him started on skiing. My brother works for a sporting goods store and is on the lookout for a tiny little pair of skis for him :) And the snowball fights and snowmen followed by hot chocolate....FUN!

It's currently 64F/19C here. Today's high is predicted at 79F/26C. Mostly sunny with a few scattered clouds. And it's going to stay like that all week for the most part with the lows gradually dropping throughout the week. Some scattered, isolated thunderstorms mid-week here and there but beautiful weather for the most part.

Sounds nice huh? It's not. When the highs stay below 80F, open up the floodgates and let the snowbirds in. 5-6 months of people driving all around, looking one way and turning the other, looking for the TPC.........

Heh heh...I have a step-(not so)great aunt and uncle who have a winter house somewhere in Arizona..I'm thinking Pheonix, but I could be wrong.

Most reactions

Back