Old men can ollie to

Austin T

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i am a skateboard photog i was at the local skatepark and shot this pic of this guy ripping. Critique?
picknyvilleollie-1-1.jpg

The light pole in the top left corner of the pic should be cropped out, and the colors are kind of.. not vibrant. It also seems like the pic is kind of yellow. Nice catch though.

Edit: LOL! The pic isn't kind of YELLOW! Rofl.. I meant to say it seems blurred.

I'm not a skateboard photog so take what I say with a large grain of salt. However, you did ask for critique.

First, as Rich said, the light pole should be cropped and the the colors need some attention.

Secondly, either you focus or sharpness is off. The riders facial features are barely discernable. And then there is the blow out of the riders left side of his face and right kneecap. This indicates to me that there was some pretty harsh lighting by the sun when this was taken. Try again when the sun is playing in your court. Oh, and the concrete, has no detail. Worth a mention.

Lastly, it appears that you have attempted some PP, looking at the sky, ( above the second on right and above the riders right elbow), but need some better attention to detail.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back