Old people. Tips please

I couldn't agree more max.

I also think that a5 should spend more time thinking before posting- there are better vocab choices to get your point across. Also, judging by your posting history you have somewhat of a temper.

rule of thirds or not. the original would be choice.

Why does this gallery always go nuclear (Or Nuclar as some Pres would say). Why bring in all the personal stuff?
It would be so great to have an honest to God judging gallery here. Some people, some, not most, are thinking about putting these pics up for review in actual contests where they will be judged HARSHLY.
So can we keep it to what the photo has or lacks?
Thank You. (Or bite me depending on what you have to say after this post.) :lmao:

Why does this gallery always go nuclear (Or Nuclar as some Pres would say). Why bring in all the personal stuff?
It would be so great to have an honest to God judging gallery here. Some people, some, not most, are thinking about putting these pics up for review in actual contests where they will be judged HARSHLY.
So can we keep it to what the photo has or lacks?
Thank You. (Or bite me depending on what you have to say after this post.) :lmao:

I agree.

As you know, people don't always/often agree with each other in critiques. That's just a fact of life. If someone's critique you feel is incorrect or not-substantive, you ought to say something. It's hard sometimes when you're not in a room with that person to keep things from turning into a poo-throwing contest. But i'd rather err on the side of more discourse. Misspellings and douche bags aside, I'd like to think that our little argument here about the composition might benefit the OP because it forced us to go into more detail about why we gave the critiques we did (though the argument certainly droned on too long).

Can anybody else see the humor in this thread or is it just me? 270 views, 32 replies and the OP added only 2 addition comments from the original post.

I think he's moved on to skateboards. He must've gotten bored.

I agree.

As you know, people don't always/often agree with each other in critiques. That's just a fact of life. If someone's critique you feel is incorrect or not-substantive, you ought to say something. It's hard sometimes when you're not in a room with that person to keep things from turning into a poo-throwing contest. But i'd rather err on the side of more discourse. Misspellings and douche bags aside, I'd like to think that our little argument here about the composition might benefit the OP because it forced us to go into more detail about why we gave the critiques we did (though the argument certainly droned on too long).

Yes in the end that was right. lol, it did make us think more, and who doesn't like a little argument now and then?

Can anybody else see the humor in this thread or is it just me? 270 views, 32 replies and the OP added only 2 addition comments from the original post.

I think he's moved on to skateboards. He must've gotten bored.

hehe. I just didnt really know what to say, most of the posts in here were directed to bash the previous post, not much was directed at me. But i guess i did get some good info from here.

hehe. I just didnt really know what to say, most of the posts in here were directed to bash the previous post, not much was directed at me. But i guess i did get some good info from here.
You couldn't have gotten a word in edgewise. :lmao: Glad you were able to extract some info for yourself. Keep on shooting and posting.

Yes in the end that was right. lol, it did make us think more, and who doesn't like a little argument now and then?

It's not just about thinking or talking more. It's more simple than that. I thought your critique was bad advice, plain and simple. Is there necessarily a "correct" critique? No, but I still thought it wouldn't help the OP much to take your advice. That's how arguments starts.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back