Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
granny:

P6140098.jpg

gramps:

P6140099.jpg

P6140096.jpg

c&c?
and yes, i know the sky is blown out in the second gramps picture, and the two gramps pictures are essentially the same...but couldnt post one without the other!

Nice!

Grams has a wonderful, warm smile!

...I love the one of Gramps....(the one with the blown out background)....he looks deep in thought/contiplative.

:O)

1) The highlight in the first shot is horrendous. You ought to pay a little more attention to where light is falling.
2) There's wayyyyyy too much middle gray in these. You'll never be able to bring out the dimensional qualities of the face without significant tone differences across the face itself.
3) You need a lot more detail. Old people have such interesting skin. These shots don't do it justice. If these are film, then stop shooting Delta or TMAX or whatever is making these all flat. If it's digital, then you need to pay much more attention in PP.

:puke-rig:I think I just threw up a little bit in my mouth.

I know I'm going to get old and have wrinkly skin some day... I hope WTF? isn't the one setting up the lighting over my wrinkly neck!!:shock:

The 3rd one is nearly palatable.

You really should be careful about shooting someone from below, especially that close up. No one wants to look up someone's nose. And, if you shoot from this angle, it tends to give people a huge double chin.

Watch your compositions.

1) The highlight in the first shot is horrendous. You ought to pay a little more attention to where light is falling.
2) There's wayyyyyy too much middle gray in these. You'll never be able to bring out the dimensional qualities of the face without significant tone differences across the face itself.
3) You need a lot more detail. Old people have such interesting skin. These shots don't do it justice. If these are film, then stop shooting Delta or TMAX or whatever is making these all flat. If it's digital, then you need to pay much more attention in PP.

can't add anything more.

Most reactions

Back