MissMia

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.shotbychristina.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Another shot from Hayden, Arizona

Thanks for looking! C&C is always appreciated!

Last edited:
Cool find & shot. Nice plates. Rivers of the Mountain Pentecostal Church? & Maybe a crop off the left to just behind the truck.

Thank you.

Cool find & shot. Nice plates. Rivers of the Mountain Pentecostal Church? & Maybe a crop off the left to just behind the truck.

Thanks Abraxas. Is this a better crop?

yep nice shot of a cool truck, the contrast of the modern building gives a different feel....I love 50's Ford trucks too.

Thank you. We were driving down the street and I had to pull over to capture it.

Last edited:
I really like it, especially with the re-crop. Is this with your new 10-20? Where's Hayden?

I really like it, especially with the re-crop. Is this with your new 10-20? Where's Hayden?

Thank you. Yes that is the 10-20. I love that lens!

Hayden is a small town south of the Globe/Miami area. My grandfather was born there and his father ran the copper mine back in 1917. It's a very depressed town, but the mine is active. Hayden is full of photo ops and I think we should make it one of the AZ group outings. I'll post more photos of the abandoned buildings this week.

Here is the old theatre on the main street. It was their union hall for a little while too.

The cropped version does make a dramatic change. :thumbsup:

Rivers of the Mountain Pentecostal Church?

The Pentecostal Church of the God of the Mountain.

I like the crop, but I think I like the original version better –even if the cropped version is "technically" more "correct". The crop removes the main subject from the centre, but at the same time leaves the image a bit "crowded". But, I have to admit this is a personal preference: I tend to like centred subjects in photos taken with wide angle lenses.

The cropped version does make a dramatic change. :thumbsup:

Thanks K!

The Pentecostal Church of the God of the Mountain.

I like the crop, but I think I like the original version better –even if the cropped version is "technically" more "correct". The crop removes the main subject from the centre, but at the same time leaves the image a bit "crowded". But, I have to admit this is a personal preference: I tend to like centred subjects in photos taken with wide angle lenses.

Thanks for the translation and the feedback!

This is a nice picture, but I think the buildings and light pole in the backround are distracting, and the house seems distorted from the perspective you were at. I like the overall scene, it has good vibrant colors.

Wow... look at those skies.

I think a bit of barrel distortion correction would be nice for this, unless you like that effect. That 10-20 has quite a bit of distortion at the wider side of things- not unexpected.

I'd do a correct for you and show you what I mean but it says your images are NOT ok to edit. :)

This is a nice picture, but I think the buildings and light pole in the backround are distracting, and the house seems distorted from the perspective you were at. I like the overall scene, it has good vibrant colors.

Thank you for the comments.

Wow... look at those skies.

I think a bit of barrel distortion correction would be nice for this, unless you like that effect. That 10-20 has quite a bit of distortion at the wider side of things- not unexpected.

I'd do a correct for you and show you what I mean but it says your images are NOT ok to edit. :)

Thanks. I'd like to see it with the correction.

Nice light and shadow work on it, and the church is in a good place. Hmm...lemme guess, you were using a polar filter?

Most reactions

Back