Old playground at a temple in NE Thailand.

damian5000

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.hilltribez.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_1990.jpg

IMG_1991.jpg

IMG_1992.jpg

IMG_1993.jpg

IMG_1995.jpg

IMG_1996.jpg

IMG_1997.jpg

IMG_2000.jpg

I came across this playground on a temple's grounds in Udon Thani... I stayed with a friend's family and it was a nice experience. I think we got a good feeling for each other despite the language barrier (I speak just very basic Thai, but they virtually no English, so it wasn't easy).

Udon is a spot where many westerners and their Thai wives raise their families. It's on the way to Vientienne (capitol of Laos) from Chiang Mai, so it will most likely be visited again.

Of all these, I tend to like the last one best, thought precisely that one is NOT about the playground at all, but about the temple. Only thing I might have done to it would have been a crop of the lefthand-side to eliminate the part of roof sticking into the frame, and the relay tower for mobile telephoning (assuming that the red and white structure is just that?) ... and if you then want to return to the usual print ratios, there's enough ground to crop off, too.

The playground pics all have very distracting backgrounds. Composition cannot have been easy, and it shows. There's always too many other things to be seen as well, along with the old playground elements.

Most reactions

Back