Old Post Office Building

JonMikal said:
i am aware of how to correct this in PS using the distortion tool, but it makes photographs like this look unrealistic IMO. thanks for the comment.

yeah i agree, but i didn't even know you could change stuff like that... PS rules :lol:

Didn't you once post a corrected version of the inside of the cathedral, Jon, and the majority said they preferred the "falling walls", since those seemed to be more realistic?

Oh, by the way, after all this praise, does it still count when I say I've thought for days now that I like these two, mostly so the first with this orange sky? It will be drowned in other people's praise, anyway, I'm afraid......

Picksure said:
I think this refers to the way the walls seem to come together as you near the top of the second photo. They dont look to go straight up. I hope this helps ya!

Thanks! I appreciate your help :hug::

LaFoto said:
Didn't you once post a corrected version of the inside of the cathedral, Jon, and the majority said they preferred the "falling walls", since those seemed to be more realistic?

Oh, by the way, after all this praise, does it still count when I say I've thought for days now that I like these two, mostly so the first with this orange sky? It will be drowned in other people's praise, anyway, I'm afraid......

yes i did and you are correct; most, including myself, preferred the distorted look as opposed to the corrected version. thanks LaFoto for your kind remarks.

Good ones, I love the colour and angle of the first shot. You have a real talent for making your pictures look grandiose hummm not sure if that is the right word, but I mean it in the highest of compliments.

Nytmair said:
is there a way to avoid the "falling in" look? it seems unavoidable when you're shooting up like that :???:

nice shots.... and that's a huge post office! :shock:

there are two ways, get further back and crop in, or get a PC lense.

WOW :thumbsup: Neat lookin sky in the first pic

Most reactions

Back