Old Record Music.

InTheViewFinder

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I posted this in black and white gallery, but I wasn't sure it belonged in there. The reason was because they have some color in them but there mostly black and white. Well anyways sorry for posting it twice.

Comments and critique would be very appreciated.
Thank you for looking!

OldRecordMusic.jpg

OldRecordPlayer.jpg

I like the first one the colors are amazing, but the second one is to blurry for me.

I like the first one the colors are amazing, but the second one is to blurry for me.

Thank you :)

Well I don't really see the blurriness of the photo.. umm.
Well I see at the bottom of the photo there is a record there and it looks blurry, is that what your talking about or the entire photo?

Where is the point of focus in the 2nd one? If you look at the text on the bottom you can see the focus is a bit off.

I like how in the first one it is black and white for the most part, but then there are shades of color on the table and the record. It adds a nice touch.

Where is the point of focus in the 2nd one? If you look at the text on the bottom you can see the focus is a bit off.

I like how in the first one it is black and white for the most part, but then there are shades of color on the table and the record. It adds a nice touch.

Thank you :)

Well the focus point in the second one is just really the record playing at the view of all the knobs and other records.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back