Old Relics Light up for a Final Review Site...............

robsteth

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I Just started NIGHT PHOTOGRAPHY and have A NEW SITE......... The site revolves around " LIGHTING UP "old relics with flashlights and THEATRICAL GELS.....I bring LONG LOST relics back to LIFE, THESE LONG LOST
IMG_5549.JPG
P1012703.JPG TELL the History of the USA. ...........here is my url please browse it and to see all pictures clearly simply mouse click them. ... www.patdwyer.weebly.com

I uploaded some new pictures of an "Old Hotel" which eventually became a "Movie Theater"......they bring the long lost old and retired building back to life for a Moment......check them out. .........Also check out the OLD Theater Popcorn Machine..............

Last edited:
Why are you yelling at us?

I find this site hilarious. some of the photo captions--after you scroll for about 15 minutes--on the images are golden.

If you're looking for opinions, I'll toss mine out.

I see image after image of someone experimenting with light painting. At least for the first half of an exceedingly, tediously and needlessly long page of images. The second half of the page is replete with exceedingly, tediously and needlessly long tirade of mere snapshots. And IMPO, nothing really stands out.

The captions are really more like narrations.

I disagree, mouse click the pictures, they become more detailed...................:applause::band:

I enjoyed seeing some of the "old relic" newspapers, advertisements, and so on! At least you have an actual idea with this series.

Where can one view the captions?

I think I scrolled about half way, did not finish.

I have a network of throwbacks, nostalgia and more........no photo-shop techniques are used at all.......scroll all the way down and mouse click the pictures, .....THE PAST comes back to life here...........

Attachments

• IMG_3684.JPG
    IMG_3684.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 230
I disagree, mouse click the pictures, they become more detailed...................:applause::band:

Having more detail doesn't change anything. They'll just be very detailed snapshots.

The functionality is to bring the past back to life for FINAL review.........

Attachments

• IMG_3699.JPG
    IMG_3699.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 206
The functionality is to bring the past back to life for FINAL review.........
:culpability:. Why would you do that to those newspapers? FINAL review. 2 thumbs down.

Most like the site, each picture is Different.........When you mouse click several you will find ONE you RELATE to...Post REVIEWS .......I also have a 1970's site on there.....:1219::1219::grumpy-36:.............

Attachments

• IMG_4088.JPG
    IMG_4088.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 161
Sorry, I DIDN'T find ONE I can RELATE to.

Most reactions

Back